5 Helpful Tips on How to Get Rid of Acne Fast
While acne breakouts can be most noticeably on the face, other parts of the body are also prone to acne pimples, such as the back, chest, neck, and shoulders. Even though there are numerous lotions and gels to spend your money on, some a lot more efficient than others, some of the home-based solutions are just as effective in your strugle to eliminate acne fast.
1. Cleanse thoroughly - Wash the face thoroughly, but gently, Use warm water and a clean washcloth to help open the pores, an oil-free or non-acne aggravating cleanser to wash, and rinse off with cold water to help close the pores back up. This stops bacteria clogging them up. A simple cleaning regimen will rid the skin of a day's long worth of dirt, dust, bacteria, and dead skin cells. Washing twice a day is sufficient, once in the mornings, and once more at night. Don't over do it, over washing can leave the skin weakened or agitated.
2. Want to get rid of acne overnight? Then go jogging today! Working out is good for so many reasons... so if you're not working out regularly already... please, for God's sake start. Working out is great for losing weight, for relieving stress and it even gives you a great feeling afterwards. Try it, you'll see. But when we're talking about getting rid of acne, the stress relieving part in working out is something that you should pay attention to. Because when you stress, you're cells starts producing and releasing stress hormones like cortisol. Which then again prepares you for a "fight-or-flight" situation and this hormone increases your sebum production.
3. If you want to make your zits less noticeable, try this: run hot water on to your towel, or face towel. Take the steaming hot towel and place it your zits. It'll make the zits smaller, but be careful when you are handling the hot towel. You don't want to burn your face!
4. When everything else fails... use a laser. If nothing else has really worked for you, you can always go for laser treatment. What the laser does is that it produces heat beneath the skin's surface and damages your sebaceous glands (your sebaceous glands are the ones producing the oil sebum). But it doesn't damage the surface of the skin however. This is very effective but remember that it can be a little painful or uncomfortable and you might be experiencing some swelling for a day or so too.
5. Acne Creams or Lotions - Try over-the-counter medications that include such active ingredients as benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, which is found in a lot of the popular acne treatment medications. If finding it difficult to apply a cream to the hard-to-reach areas, which will include the middle of the back, a medication contained in a spray pump might offer easier application.
10 more home treatment tips at this blog http://newremedioscaseros.com
Remember, Hygiene is the key to all your pimple worries. Once you get that clear skin you will be on your way to a brighter and more positive outlook in life. Wouldn't you want to face the world with a smoother clearer skin? More info about acne scars can be found on Wikipedia